| Follow || Dashboard |
My Law | My Theory
My story | My Law | My Theory
Miss You.
Friday 29 July 2011 | 07:42 | 0 Comment ♥




                            Name   :  Farhah Fakhira Binti Azli
                            School  : Iskandar
                            House   : Infomatique
                            Batch    : Fondersi 0711




For truth:

I miss you damn much.
There will be no any chances for me to see you again,

I may not the one of your closest friend, but i do feel your absence.
There will be no one that asking me to "shuut" our junior anymore.


Everything is clear. You had gone. I need to swallow the fact.


Al-Fatihah :)




Older PostNewer Post
♥ Ketua Kampung ♥

Fat cat detected (҂`_´) ︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ • •


♥ Mesyuarat Kampung ♥



♥ Suara Kampung ♥



♥ Gosip Kampung ♥

Me is love you all. Ehh?

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan