| Follow || Dashboard |
My Law | My Theory
My story | My Law | My Theory
Connecting or Correction? :D
Wednesday 11 January 2012 | 22:56 | 0 Comment ♥

Assalamualaikum

If I had my child to rise all over again. I'd build self-esteem first and the house later. 
Point the finger less. I would do less correcting and more connecting. 
I'd take my eyes off my watch and watch with my eyes.
(From chicken soup for the soul)




I WOULD DO LESS CORRECTING AND MORE CONNECTING!
Ok.What is the point?



For me,this word,need to be understand deeply. Yes! Read my lips. D.E.E.P.L.Y.
For my observation,i notice that about 80% people in this world like to make a correcting than connecting. Connecting it mean you made a flash of what you had done. Connect with your soul,your heart,your feeling. Think. Muhasabah. If you just keep correcting the same mistake without any self-thinking  you just got the work done but you didnt got any best solution and the perfect one. :) Crap talk? Yeah i know. So,the connclusion -correcting is important but it will be an extra complete with connecting. A mature man know the reason of his mistakes. Why dont we? :)




Older PostNewer Post
♥ Ketua Kampung ♥

Fat cat detected (҂`_´) ︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ • •


♥ Mesyuarat Kampung ♥



♥ Suara Kampung ♥



♥ Gosip Kampung ♥

Me is love you all. Ehh?

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan