10 things we waste
Monday, 6 February 2012 | 21:44 | 0 Comment ♥
Assalamualaikum. A good day peeps. Oh! it been a thousand seconds i didnt update my lovely-annoy-hate blog. Haha. Heyh! You all looking so perfectly beauty. But not as cute as me, for sure.
Heyh! had you imagine how a wasteful person are we are? What? You guys think that im lying right now! Oh man! Doesnt you see how innocent i am. Haha. Ok. Fine. But trust me. Yeah! we were a great wasteful person. As a cool and awesome woman, i will give you all the 10 thing that we waste. Read it out loud ok. haha. :)
10 things that we waste :)
1. Our knowledge - Wasted by not taking action with it
2. Our action - Wasted by committing them without sincerity
3. Our wealth - Wasted by using on things that will not bring us Allah rewards. We waste our money, status, authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in Akhirah (hereafter)
4. Our hearts - Waste because they are empty from the love of Allah and the feeling of longing to go to HIM and a feeling of peace and contentment. In it's place, our hearts are filled with something or someone else.
5. Our bodies - Wasted because we dont use them in ibadah and service of Allah
6. Our love - Our emotional love is misdirected, not toward Allah but towards something else.
7. Our time - Wasted. Not used properly to compensate for that which has passed by doing what is righteous to make up the past deeds.
8. Our intellect - Wasted on things that are not beneficial that are detremental to society and the individual, not in contemplation or reflection.
9. Our service - Wasted in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah or benefit in this world.
10. Our Dhikir - Waste because it does not effect us or our hearts.
Based on lesson of Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah.
See! i told you already. Doesnt above statement shown that we were so waste-great-awesome human. haha. Have a great nice day peeps. And, lets us be a zero-waste human together. :)