| Follow || Dashboard |
My Law | My Theory
My story | My Law | My Theory
New life new identity and everything is new :')
Friday 29 June 2012 | 18:22 | 0 Comment ♥
 Hai all peeps :)

Wahai lelaki (s) yang bersemangat dan perempuan (s) yang excited. Weeehaaaa. How's life now ? Fuuuuhh. *Tiup kuat kuat* Berhabuk lassiput blog ni. Mak oi, dah bersarang dah charlie (?) dalam ni. Shuuh shuuuh.




What ? You guys got another bored life's routine ? Oooo yeah ! Not me. Yess, i got a new enjoyment routine like i used to do when i was at secondary school. Awesome bukan ? *Kening kening* Ehh ehh eh, i just noticed that i been here in my brand new life about 4 weeks or should i said 1 month :O :O

Im currently at UiTM Puncak Alam doing my foundation in science for a year. A new life, a new activities, a new syllabus, new friend (s) *Gapo dia* , a new problem, a new enjoyment, a new surrounding, a new lecture, a new culture and yess, everything is new.






Everything is change. Totally different. Yeah, people used to say that you will not going to be anything if you were at the same stage for your entire life. There will a butterfly after a cocoon. A university after a school. A Mrs after a miss. A tall after a short. Thats what a life should be.  (•͡˘˛˘ •͡)






Its such a crap talk ! Yeahhh. End it now. Muahaha. Yeah i enjoy with my new friends here :) My classmates :) My lectures :) But i really miss my past. *I really mean it* My past life. *Muka sedih.jpg* Yeah, like people said, when your past call you, dont answer it, because they do not have any new things to say :'( 


Some words here :)

When somethings bad happen to you, you will have three choices :
You can either let it define you, you can let it destroy you or you can let it strenghten you :D






Older PostNewer Post
♥ Ketua Kampung ♥

Fat cat detected (҂`_´) ︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ • •


♥ Mesyuarat Kampung ♥



♥ Suara Kampung ♥



♥ Gosip Kampung ♥

Me is love you all. Ehh?

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan